You must obtain a visa before you travel to the UK, even if you are not a ‘visa national’.

How to apply

Depending on where you live, you may be able to make your application online or by printing out and completing application form VAF3A.

Your husband, wife or civil partner, and any of your children under 18, can apply to come with you. They can make their application online or by printing out and completing application form VAF3B.

You can download application forms VAF3A and VAF3B, and guidance notes, from the right side of this page.

As part of your application, you will need to enroll your fingerprints and facial image (known as ‘biometric information’) at a visa application centre.

To find out how to apply, Use the Home Office ( ) site  country finder to find out:

  • how to apply in your country
  • the location of our visa application centres
  • how long we generally take to process visa applications
  • how your documents will be returned to you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *